FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Develop the product working on Web Technologies like PHP Codeigniter frameworks. Candidate is required to work on end to end development lifecycle aspects starting from functional specification, technical designs, development, testing, deployment and support.
Using object oriented analysis and design to turn pre-agreed development tasks and requirements into scalable architecture.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Mandatory Requirements :
- Documentation of certain key areas of the system
- Running regular code reviews with junior developers
- Report on progress in weekly tech-team meeting
- Manage release process
- Server Management
Good to have :
- BTech/CS or MCA with 5+ years of experience in building scalable web applications on the LAMP Stack
- Strong Experience in PHP & Symfony3/4 with Doctrine2 and Twig
- Good understanding of PHP based MVC frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel and building applications from ground up.
- Strong mySQL experience is mandatory
- Well versed with cloud based architecture and deployments with AWS
- Strong with HTML5/CSS and UI frameworks like AngularJS, React or Vue.js, Bootstrap, LESS etc.
- Deployment Experience with AWS/Elastic Beanstalk
- Hands on with Apache including troubleshooting
- Ability to debug a problem end-2-end if stuck.
- Self Starter with strong and proven troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and drive product and engineering roadmap along with the CTO onsite.
- Strong ability to articulate architectures and problem statements, communicate well with internal/external stakeholders and present technical points in a clear and lucid manner.
- Having experience with Node.js, MongoDB is a plus
- Experience with container architecture using Docker or similar is a plus
- Good Requirement Gathering and Communication Skills
If the above job description match your profile, then send us your updated Resume/ CV to [email protected]